Wood like tile flooring : Let the body hit the floor lyrics.
Wood Like Tile Flooring
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- building material used in laying floors
- (floored) provided with a floor
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- Cover (something) with tiles
- a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- Arrange (two or more windows) on a computer screen so that they do not overlap
- a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
I liked this combination of large tiles and wood floor. I just wish my phone had gotten a better shot of it.
My Samsung Galaxy S Captivate phone takes marginal photographs. I've gotten a few good ones, but on consistency ... no. It's a good phone though.
We went to the Tulsa House Beautiful show this morning. I got a few photos just for fun.
There's strange little rectangle of tile in my room. I like the color scheme. Actually, I would love it if my entire floor were tile instead of the beat up wood that it actually is.
efficiency floor plans
industrial floor painting contractors
killing floor enemies
laminate floors heating
decorative concrete floor
kenworth floor mats
old wooden flooring